The research and feedback we receive through our Advisory Board and military-connected families like yours are at the heart of everything we do at MFAN. We continually hear from families that finances remain an area of concern, and we are committed to connecting you with resources that will help you navigate current challenges and plan for a successful financial future.
In our most recent webinar, “Everything but the kitchen sink: Hacks for your financial future,” MFAN and a few of our best-in-class partners came together to talk all things financial readiness – from protecting your rights by using the SCRA, using banking resources to save for your future, and knowing where to go when you need help getting through a financial emergency.
Delia Johnson – Director of Programs, MFAN
Lila Quintiliani – Military Officers Association of America (MOAA)
Steve Lepper – Association of Military Banks of America (AMBA)
Erica Chapman – Coast Guard Mutual Assistance (CGMA)
- Learn about the SCRA and how you can leverage protections to secure your financial future
- Discover why it’s crucial for all military-connected individuals to “get banked” and where to find resources to help
- Access financial education materials online for both veterans and currently serving service members and their families
- Find where to turn when you are faced with a financial emergency and the variety of services provided by the military aid societies
- Learn more about the protections provided through the SCRA at Military OneSource and find a local legal services office that can help you understand how those protections apply to your situation.
- The Veterans Benefit Banking Program connects you with banks around the country committed to ensuring that veterans can access the banking supports that best fit their needs. VBBP is also home to VetCents, a library of financial education resources designed just for veterans and their families.
- Military OneSource has a library of free, online personal finance resources available to active duty service members and their families.
- Whether you need immediate financial assistance, financial resources to aid your upcoming PCS, or help managing your finances, you can access these services and more through your service-specific aid society.