We offer a positive and inclusive community platform for military spouses to connect through virtual wellness programs and resources, including:
- The annual virtual InDependent Wellness Summit™ which has been attended by over 8,000 military spouses from all branches since its creation in 2015. The summit brings subject matter experts together with military spouses for a week of wellness made easy, including podcast interviews, daily intention-setting, cooking demos, workouts, private interactions and accountability, fun giveaways, and more.
- Wellness Unfiltered™ is a multifaceted program addressing the tougher, harder-to-discuss wellness topics affecting military spouses. This program is our commitment to create dialog, connect you to experts, and provide a formal structure to boldly address the areas of wellness that we all want to have conversations about, but sometimes don’t want to bring up.
- Deep dive topics from the InDependent Wellness Summit™ through exclusive programming and engagement in our Wellness Lounge™.
- Themed Blog Posts and Wellness Wednesday Spotlights promoting healthy lifestyles relevant to military life provided by inspirational military spouse volunteers.
- Our newest program, Fuel the Homefront, launched in March 2022. It is currently being piloted in Alaska, but if you are not located there you can request a workshop here.