Find Your FREE PCS Pantry Restock Box
Are you a military family who has recently arrived at Fort Cavazos? MFAN is here to support you as you settle into your new home. Our PCS Pantry Restock Box includes a variety of household items and pantry staples to help families offset the expenses of a military move and make the process a little bit easier.
Please visit any of our distribution partner locations during their regular business hours to pick up your pantry restock box and learn more about the resources and support programs organizations like these provide to military families like yours!
Find a pick up location near you
The PCS PAntry Restock Box is also available at:
- Fort Cavazos Food Pantry
- Kouma Community Office
- Pershing Community Office
- NCC Community Office
- COM I & II Community Office
- COM III Community Office
- Newcomers Orientation at ACS Spouses Connect – The Newcomers Orientation is held once a week – every Thursday from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Visit the ACS website to learn more.
Be sure to check back frequently as we will be adding new locations!
- Disposable tableware
- Paper products
- Cleaning supplies
- Plastic wrap and food storage bags
- Shower liner and hooks
- Salt & pepper, cooking oil
- Shelf-stable foods
- Games/activities for the family
This is an example of a typical PCS Pantry Restock Box. Products and quantities may vary.
You may qualify for Instacart Health Fresh Funds
Thanks to our friends at Instacart, we are providing over 100 eligible military families with $100 in monthly Instacart Health Fresh Funds stipends for three months upon relocation to Fort Cavazos. Families can use these stipends to purchase nutritious food and essentials from local retailers and even cover the cost of delivery. To see if you’re eligible, visit one of our distribution partners highlighted above to pick up your PCS Pantry Restock Box today.
Why this, why now?
PCS moves provide military families with many opportunities. But, as identified in our Military Family Support Programming Survey results, there are also challenges associated with frequent moves. MFAN is committed to making moves easier for military families and is grateful for the many organizations in your new community that share our commitment to military family wellness.
- Army Community Service, located in the Shoemaker Building on base, provides support with financial readiness, counseling, employment, and connection to community resources.
- Military OneSource is your 24/7 connection to information, answers, and support to help you reach your goals, overcome challenges, and thrive. As a member of a military family, you are eligible to use this Defense Department-funded program anytime, anywhere. Turn to Military OneSource for tax services, spouse employment assistance, webinars and online training, relocation and deployment tools, and more.
Welcome to your new home! If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.